[Pa24] Rising second years scholarship opportunity from alumna Jasmine Hemmings

Pineiro, Miguel A. pineiro at campbell.edu
Tue May 30 18:50:26 EDT 2023

Greetings everyone,

The NCAPA DE&I committee has a $1000 scholarship for any  PA students enrolled or entering into their 2nd year who self-identify as Black or African American. The cycle date closes on June 27th. I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this link 2023 application cycle for the NCAPA Trailblazer Award<https://ncapa.org/trailblazer-scholarship/> to any eligible students at Campbell.

Gracias!

Miguel

Miguel A Pineiro, MHPE, MHS, PA-C

College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences