[Pa24] Class Music Video Filming- June 1!

Hume, Katharine kehume1031 at email.campbell.edu
Sat May 27 14:21:49 EDT 2023

Hi friends,

Happy weekend!!

Quick update! We are planning on filming some segments for the class music
video on Thursday, June 1 (after the test) at 12:30! This will be happening
at Smith and we have a videographer coming. The song is already completed,
so some parts will have lip syncing. We have planned "scenes" and they vary
from dancing/interactive to less so, the goal is to match everyone's energy.

We are hoping for eventual 100% participation in the video. There will be
other filming dates, and we are trying to pick lower stress days for these.

PLEASE please please consider staying after the test to appear in the
filming segments. :)

Please also feel free to reach out to our committee with any questions or
concerns!!

 CUPA 24 Class Music Video Sign up
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nMtMUmopWRlLXx6i_ourj3cLelcxuU_mktmiFheHTWc/edit?usp=drive_web>

Best,

Katie Hume and Nicola Beilman

--
*Katharine E. Hume, PA-S1*
Campbell University *| *College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences