[Pa24] CUPA Pullovers

Bibey, Bethany bfbibey1010 at email.campbell.edu
Thu May 18 10:47:10 EDT 2023

Good Morning,

The Class of 2024 is hosting a 1/4-zippered pullover fundraiser.
These pullovers will have the Campbell PA logo embroidered on the left
pocket area.

If you are interested in ordering, follow the link below.
These will be for local pickup, but if you need shipping, email me with
your address, and I can let you know how much shipping would cost.

*There are 3 color options: Vintage Heather Navy, Oxford Gray, and Black.
Sizing is Small to 3XL.*
*Attached is a PDF with colors and a sample look of the pullover!*

*These will cost $55 each.*

The sale will end on June 2nd. These pullovers are made to order, and I am
hoping they will be ready towards the end of June/early July.
I will email once the pullovers are available for pickup!

*https://secure.touchnet.net/C20495_ustores/web/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCTID=707&SINGLESTORE=true
<https://secure.touchnet.net/C20495_ustores/web/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCTID=707&SINGLESTORE=true>*

Thank you!

*Bethany Bibey, PA-S1*