[Pa24] FW: EXTERNAL EMAIL: Capstone Survey for your PA Students

Johnson, Betty Lynne bljohnson at campbell.edu
Tue May 2 14:28:15 EDT 2023

FYI

From: Ellen Gustafson <ellen.gustafson at spartans.ut.edu>
Sent: Monday, May 1, 2023 12:46 PM
To: Stephanie McCullough <stephanie.mccullough at spartans.ut.edu>; Chi Van <chi.van at spartans.ut.edu>
Subject: EXTERNAL EMAIL: Capstone Survey for your PA Students

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Campbell University. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Dear Colleagues,

We are second-year graduate students at the University of Tampa Master of Physician Assistant Medicine Program. We are currently working on our capstone project consisting of an original research study titled "Effects of exercise on mental health and academic performance in PA students."

We respectfully request your assistance in disseminating the survey link below to all didactic and clinical PA students currently matriculated in your cohorts. The survey should take less than 5 minutes to complete and will close on May 21 at 23:59.

Please respond to this email with any questions you may have about this study.

Survey link: https://utampa.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_08seratdJNqHJf8

Thank you for your help in completing our research!
Ellen Gustafson, Stephanie McCullough & Chi Van, PA-S2
Department of Physician Assistant Medicine
The University of Tampa