[Pa24] Student Buddy Form

Morgan, Auburn aamorgan0115 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Mar 20 15:45:52 EDT 2023

Hey guys!

The time has come to assign buddies for the incoming class of 2025. Below I
have put the link to the form that I need everyone to fill out. It is a
pretty short form so please fill it out so I can pair everyone up as best
as possible. Once we get all the forms from the incoming students and you
guys, Brittany and I will begin pairing everyone. I will let everyone know
when you have been assigned so you can reach out to your buddy. *Please
complete this form by Monday, April 10th at midnight.* If you have any
questions let me know! Thank you!

https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/syyesx013qftkb/
<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/syyesx013qftkb/>

--