[Pa24] SAVE THE DATE: PA PROM Saturday, June 10th evening

Hurst, Marisa mthurst0120 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Mar 16 13:35:58 EDT 2023

Hi its me again :)

PLEASE save the date for PA prom!! *PA prom will be Saturday, June 10th in
the evening!* Plus ones/ SO's/ family/ friends will be welcome to come as
well. It is already on the wellness calendar
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0?cid=Y19iMGVkYTI4ODNmMzRhYTA1NWZjOTYyNDA4MzI4MzQ4YWZjN2YyZjljM2Y4MmY2ZDVmYTUyOWJkNzQ5YzRhYjdlQGdyb3VwLmNhbGVuZGFyLmdvb2dsZS5jb20>.
I am currently working out more details, but once again if you have ANY
ideas/ connections/ suggestions PLEASE reach out to me. Imma need lots of
help but I am determined to make this happen!

More updates to come!

Best,
Marisa Hurst
--
Marisa Hurst, MSPH, PA-S *(she/her/hers)*
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
mthurst0120 at email.campbell.edu