[Pa24] Pin your PRIDE fundraiser

Hurst, Marisa mthurst0120 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Mar 16 13:29:04 EDT 2023

Hello all!

This is Marisa Hurst, and I am the secretary for *CPHS PRIDE in Healthcare*. We
are having a fundraiser to raise money for future events. We are selling *"You
are Safe with Me"* pins for *$2 each*. You can purchase the pins from me
anytime in Smith Hall with cash only! These pins are perfect to wear on
your white coats, or anywhere else you would like to show your support!

Please come and see me if you would like to purchase one!

Best,
Marisa Hurst
[image: Pin your PRIDE flyer.png]

--
Marisa Hurst, MSPH, PA-S *(she/her/hers)*
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
mthurst0120 at email.campbell.edu