[Pa24] Panel discussion tomorrow

Gerstner, Laura R. reedl at campbell.edu
Mon Jun 26 13:30:55 EDT 2023

Happy Monday!

As you may see on the google calendar, the CU PA Advocacy committee is hosting a lunch and learn panel discussion in Levine 202 tomorrow from noon-1pm on Physician-PA collaborative practice.  We have 4 physician-PA pairs coming to serve as our panelists and Eboni has graciously agreed to be our panel facilitator!  80 DO students will be present and we would love for your class to show your support and join us as well.  The panel discussion should end around 12:50 and then we will have a patient empathy series back in Smith 108 starting at 1:15 with one of my ortho colleagues, Katie Mackin, PA-C.

Thanks!
Mrs. G

Laura R. Gerstner, MHA, MSHS, PA-C
Associate Program Director & Associate Professor
Campbell University Physician Assistant Program
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1090, Buies Creek, NC 27506
Physical Address: 4150 U.S. 421 S., Lillington, NC 27546
*: 910.893-1252 |*: gerstnerl at campbell.edu<mailto:gerstnerl at campbell.edu>
she/her/hers

https://apps.exxat.com/public/steps/Campbell-PA/Home