[Pa24] B5 CUCCC Schedule

McInnis, McKenzie cmwoolley1220 at email.campbell.edu
Sun Jun 4 16:10:17 EDT 2023

Hey guys,

Hope everyone has had a relaxing weekend. The CUCCC will be reopening for
the summer on June 12th and will continue through the end of July. There
are about 3 sessions/week like usual (two locally and one in Duplin). I
know we are all getting tired of being in the classroom and are ready for
clinical year to start, but I hope y'all will consider volunteering a few
more times; it's a great opportunity to prepare for rotations coming up!
Please let me or Kelsey know if y'all have any questions.

I've attached the new link for the SignUpGenius below. Let us know if you
have any difficulty accessing it.

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C094DA4AB22A5F8CF8-community2

Thanks!
McKenzie