[Pa24] NHSC Information Meeting

Morgan, Auburn aamorgan0115 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Jan 27 12:36:06 EST 2023

Hey guys!

I have been in contact with Brittany and we have set a date for a
virtual information meeting for the NHSC program. It will be on *Monday,
March 13th at 4:30 pm.* I thought this would be a good day since it will be
the start of a new block and we won't be too busy yet. I will include the
link for the zoom meeting below. This meeting will be available to our
class, incoming students, as well as second year students. I hope you guys
will attend if you are interested.

Those who are participants in the program, please do your best to attend as
we are the only source of information for those who are interested. If you
can attend please let me know so I know we have plenty of participants able
to attend. Thank you!

Have a great weekend!

2A- Auburn Morgan is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NHSC Information Meeting
Time: Mar 13, 2023 04:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/75325563245?pwd=NCseCgSFXfHvb2gyVqsAqY1IjANQFb.1

Meeting ID: 753 2556 3245
Passcode: 4Bm2iw