[Pa24] Project Access Volunteer Sign-Ups

Gadson, Eboni e_gadson0213 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Jan 26 20:33:53 EST 2023

Hello Everyone,

Please read this email in its entirety. Many thanks 😊

It's time for Project Access sign-ups! Whoo! For those of you who have not
heard (or may not remember), Project Access is a (relatively) new volunteer
project that is being conducted through our PA program. For the second
year, we will go to 5 local high schools to give a presentation on the
profession and participate in hands-on activities.

Below, you will find the link to a PPT explaining the roles and
responsibilities of each volunteer. Please read this before signing up. I
will hold a lunch meeting closer to the start date to go over details. For
now, sign up for the position/date that works for you.

I have also provided a sign-up link below. *Please pay attention to how
many students are needed for each activity!* We will need roughly 7 people
for each day, so there are plenty of opportunities to participate. Also
keep in mind our school schedule for the day you sign up (major events are
in parentheses). Mrs. Nordan will adjust the schedule so that you do not
miss any major event that day.

*Note: If you are on the Advocacy committee and plan to attend White Coat
Wednesday, do NOT sign up for 3/22. For those attending on 3/28, you will
not be penalized for missing Foundations that day.*

As mentioned previously, each participant will receive 2 hours of community
service, except for Smithfield Selma volunteers who will receive 3 hours.

*PPT:*
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1kJNIeOYa2o7rXnm4f4pzECqdaajiDd7UvH8MuTl0X0I/edit?usp=sharing

*Signup: *
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FRRg7YRLaHgBv3GjxUutaR6n_rUPNaNWj96M1nPy5K0/edit?usp=sharing

Kind regards,
Eboni Gadson, PA-S1
DEI Officer, Wallace Student Society C/O 2024
Email: e_gadson0213 at email.campbell.edu
Cell: 901-550-3606