[Pa24] Upcoming Fundraisers

Bibey, Bethany bfbibey1010 at email.campbell.edu
Sun Feb 5 15:12:28 EST 2023

Hey everyone,

We have a few upcoming fundraisers, we will be at Chipotle on Tuesday in
Fuquay for a percentage night from 5-9.

We also have a bake sale on Monday, February 13th. I have set up a bake
sale sign up sheet in the google drive under class sign ups.

We are also doing a coffee, teas, and other snacks fundraiser. This is
through a company called The Giving Bean. They have all types of coffees
and teas. It is through an online store. When you follow the link to the
storefront enter seller ID 1 and the purchaser can purchase and the items
will be shipped directly to them!

If you all don't mind sharing these flyers on your socials to get friends
and family to help out!

If you have any questions please let me know!
[image: IMG_2770.jpg]
[image: IMG_2859.jpg]
--
*Bethany Bibey, PA-S1*