[Pa24] Fwd: PRIDE meeting recap 02/02/2023

Hurst, Marisa mthurst0120 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Feb 3 16:22:07 EST 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Promoting Recognition of Identity for Development and Education in
Healthcare <relay at relay.engage.campuslabs.com>
Date: Fri, Feb 3, 2023 at 3:05 PM
Subject: PRIDE meeting recap 02/02/2023
To: <mthurst0120 at email.campbell.edu>

Happy Friday PRIDE members!

I wanted to thank everyone who attended our meeting last night with Dr.
Tillman about cultural humility and LGBTQIA+ health. It was a very engaging
meeting with open communication. For those who could not attend, I have
included the meeting's recording, as it included a lot of insight on how we
can take a "learner's posture" when it comes to LGBTQIA+ health and
cultural humility.

I have also gone ahead and included the slide info on our upcoming events
for February, March and April, as well as brief information about
elections. If you are interested in joining the PRIDE E-board, please reach
out to @Kristyn Van Cleave <ksvancleave0703 at email.campbell.edu> @Sydney Hege
<slhege0618265 at email.campbell.edu> or myself @Marisa Hurst
<mthurst0120 at email.campbell.edu>. We would love to see CPHS-wide
participation and we are always looking for more ideas! As always, do not
hesitate to reach out.

I hope you all enjoy your weekend!

Best,
Marisa Hurst

 Dr Tillman 2023
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ZsZBx2OZ0jAe1hbQMLNu8zBt6DRofAASy73q-udEaBs/edit?usp=drive_web>

 Dr Tillman Meeting.mp4
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nuvch2boMbJMOGgsF82l7q-E4tLAy_0F/view?usp=drive_web>

--
Marisa Hurst, MSPH, PA-S *(she/her/hers)*
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences

mthurst0120 at email.campbell.edu