[Pa24] PA Buddies

Morgan, Auburn aamorgan0115 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Apr 18 14:00:45 EDT 2023

Hey guys!

Everyone should have received an email with their assigned buddy
information, except dual students who received their buddies a few months
ago. If you did not receive an email with a buddy and you filled out the
survey, please let me know. Brittany will tell the incoming students that
buddies have been assigned and that they should hear from you in the next
few weeks. If there are any issues or questions just let me know.

Thanks!

--
Auburn Morgan
PA-S Class of 2024