[Pa24] FW: EXTERNAL EMAIL: How stressed are your PA students? A survey on perceived stress and academic performance.

Johnson, Betty Lynne bljohnson at campbell.edu
Mon Apr 17 12:34:04 EDT 2023

FYI

From: Emily and Lexi South <stress.southsurvey at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2023 9:22 PM
Subject: EXTERNAL EMAIL: How stressed are your PA students? A survey on perceived stress and academic performance.

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Campbell University. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
[cid:ii_lgcscexj2]

Dear Colleagues,

We are second year Graduate students at South College’s Master of Health Science in Physician Assistant Studies program, in Atlanta, GA. We are currently working on our Capstone research, consisting of an original study titled “Perceived Stress, Stress Management, and Academic Performance of Physician Assistant Students.”

We respectfully request your permission in disseminating the survey link listed below to all didactic and clinical PA students currently matriculated in your cohorts. The survey will only take about 5 minutes to complete. You may do so by forwarding this email to your students as is, or by simply sharing the link below with them in any new email (or other communication). The survey link will open April 12, 2023, at 00:00 and close on May 12, 2023 at 23:45.

Finally, we kindly ask that you reply to this email (Stress.SouthSurvey at gmail.com<mailto:Stress.SouthSurvey at gmail.com>) to inform us of your decision to disseminate the survey among your students, or your decision to decline. You may also ask any questions about this study you may have. Please do include in your response the total number of students currently matriculated in your cohorts, both didactic and clinical. This count is vital to our research outcomes. We thank you for your time.

 https://southcollegetn.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0xjpZHXDvbdwBF4

Respectfully,

Alexandra Kruger, PA-S

Emily Gunter, PA-S