[Pa24] WSS Officer Nominations

Stiltner, Kristen A. stiltnerk at campbell.edu
Fri Sep 30 15:51:01 EDT 2022

Good Afternoon Class of 2024,
I trust and pray that you are all staying safe in the weather that is currently happening in our area.

As you all know, today was the deadline to receive nominations for the WSS officer positions. Below is a list of what I currently have. If I am missing any nominations, or you would like to still submit for a position that is still needing someone to serve, please let me know.

President
MacKinsey Johnson
Areesha Khan
Auburn Morgan
Sydney Newman

Vice President
Annika Knott
Sydney Newman

Secretary
Krishna Darji
Gabby Neill

Treasurer
NEED NOMINATION

Outreach Officer
Auburn Morgan

Community Service Chair
Hailey Cochran

SAAAPA AOR Representative
Claudia Altman

NCAPA Student Director
Mallory Cain
Emilio Figueroa
Peyton Hendricks

Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Officer
Eboni Gadson
Alexandria Stanton

Also, the following you have submitted for community care clinic rep. While this is not voted on by the class and are selected by faculty, I still wanted to include those here just so that I can make sure that I have not missed any submissions.

CCC Rep
Mallory Cain
Kelsey McCann
McKenzie McInnis

You will have access to the WSS Organization by the end of the day to read nominations and I will be emailing the link to vote late this evening as well.

Thank you,
Kristen Stiltner, MBA<mailto:stiltnerk at campbell.edu> | Campbell University
Program Manager | Physician Assistant Program
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1090, Buies Creek, NC 27506
Physical Address: 4150 U.S. 421 S., Lillington, NC 27546
*: 910.893.1210 |*: stiltnerk at campbell.edu<mailto:stiltnerk at campbell.edu>