[Pa24] Osteology for lab #5

Kesic, Matthew J mkesic at campbell.edu
Fri Sep 2 11:13:00 EDT 2022

Hello Class,
I hope you all did great on your checklist!

I have had a few questions and I wanted to clear it up.
You are NOT responsible for all the osteology listed under lab # 5 osteology

You are only responsible for the bony structures that are part of the labs we did in the cadaver lab.

We will cover the upper and lower extremity bones later after the first practical.
I hope that helps clears up any confusion.
I hope you all have a great weekend and good luck on your exam!
Dr. K