[Pa24] PRIDE meeting recap 10/26/2022

Hurst, Marisa mthurst0120 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Oct 31 13:39:19 EDT 2022

Happy Halloween CUPA 2024!

I wanted to thank the class members who attended the PRIDE meeting last
Wednesday with Sydney Hege (PharmD) about transgender care and HIV
treatment both in-person and virtual. I know a lot of people had personal
conflicts that day, so I wanted to go ahead and send out the lecture
slides, as well as the zoom recording. This presentation is a great
reference for all of us as she did a great job streamlining these treatment
plans.

If you have any comments or suggestions, do not hesitate to reach out to
me! If you would like to be added to the PRIDE listserv, please email me or
text me at 3157290402 or group me message me and I will get you added on
CreekSync!

Best,
Marisa Hurst
 video1701693346.mp4
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1glsN8DlEl47VI1pASIQlBUbDM6qJ5MfZ/view?usp=drive_web>

 Transgender Care & HIV Treatment
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1u4xyWqWZlKeinTr92B8LMm1Wi91BPxJ03VMWxJv5M-4/edit?usp=drive_web>

--
Marisa Hurst, MSPH, PA-S *(she/her/hers)*
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
mthurst0120 at email.campbell.edu