[Pa24] Open House Volunteers

Morgan, Auburn aamorgan0115 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Oct 28 13:02:57 EDT 2022

Hey everybody!

I wanted to send an email to keep you all updated on student ambassador
information. I met with Brittany yesterday and the interest form for
student ambassadors with be sent out shortly so be on the lookout for that
if you are interested.

The dual student form for buddy assignments will be sent out as well for
some general information within the next few days.

There is a virtual open house that will take place on November 2nd from
6-7:30 pm. We are looking for a few volunteers to hop on and be willing to
answer questions and represent the PA program. If you would be interested
in doing this please let me know ASAP.

If you have any question or suggestions please let me know! :)

Have a great weekend y’all!

--
Auburn Morgan
PA-S Class of 2024