[Pa24] CUCCC Updates

McInnis, McKenzie cmwoolley1220 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Oct 12 16:10:50 EDT 2022

Hey guys,

Just thought we'd send out a (somewhat) brief rundown of everything we just
discussed.

As of right now, due to the high volume of volunteer interest we are going
to ask that everyone limit themselves to volunteering in the standing
clinic 2 times for this semester. I know this might be frustrating if you
were more proactive and signed up multiple times early on, but we just want
to make sure that everyone has the opportunity to volunteer if they'd like.

Additionally, we are now able to volunteer in the mobile clinic. Yay! There
are a few opportunities to volunteer here on campus - so not very far. The
other location is going to be in Duplin County which is closer to an hour
from campus. Due to the drive, y'all should be aware that return to campus
will be much later (closer to midnight); just something to keep in mind.
There is also a van that will transport students to and from this site
so y'all will not be responsible for this. Dress code for the mobile clinic
is scrubs. Keep in mind that all patients for both mobile clinics will be
Spanish speaking so students who are comfortable in Spanish or don't mind
working with an interpreter are definitely welcome!

We would also like to have at least two alternate volunteers each week for
the Standing clinic and one alternate for the Mobile clinics. Life happens,
things come up,  people get sick and we would like to be prepared in case
this happens! If y'all are interested in signing up as an alternate
volunteer we ask that y'all email either Kelsey or myself and we will add
you to the list.

Also, as we mentioned we will be switching the sign up process to Sign Up
Genius to try and make it more streamlined and less prone to editing
errors. Please use the link below to reach the CUCCC sign up page:

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c094da4ab22a5f8cf8-community

Finally, for cancellations, please give us at least 48hrs notice so we can
let the clinic manager know. We have listed our contact information below
for anyone who may need to get in touch with us.

If y'all have any questions, concerns, or recommendations please reach out
to us as we would love to hear from y'all! Again, I know there might be
some disappointment with the clinic volunteering opportunities being
limited, but we are so happy to be surrounded by such an incredible group
of peers who are so eager to give back to the community. Y'all should be
proud of yourselves!

If y'all actually read this whole email, thank you! And we hope you have an
awesome rest of your week,

Best,

McKenzie and Kelsey
PA-S1