[Pa24] PA Week 2022

Danielson, Justine jmdanielson0512 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Oct 3 07:37:57 EDT 2022

Good morning,

Please see the email below from AAPA Director of Social Media Paulette
Bleam regarding PA Week.

Thanks,

--
Justine Danielson
Campbell University MPAP Class of 2023

Hi students!

PA Week is coming up, and this year’s theme is “PAs Go Beyond,” speaking to
how PAs go beyond for their patients every day. We would love it if you’d
participate starting October 6th, and we have two specific asks this PA
Week, one of which you might have already seen in Student Academy President
Natalie Crump’s email from earlier this month:

*Post about a mentor or PA you admire who goes beyond for patients*. Please
post a short video (1 minute or less) describing your mentor, OR a photo of
your mentor with a caption that describes why they’re a PA who goes beyond.
If you can’t narrow it down to just one mentor, you’re welcome to post with
multiple photos and a caption that describes all of them, if you’d like.

*Please share our PAs Go Beyond social toolkit resources to your social
channels.* There are pre-written social posts and graphics you can use. You
can find them here <https://www.aapa.org/pas-go-beyond/spread-the-word/>.

*Here are some guidelines:*
-Please post to any/all of your social channels and *tag us @aapaorg
(Instagram feed and Twitter) or @American Academy of Physician Associates
(Facebook and LinkedIn) and use the hashtags #PAweek and #PAsGoBeyond* in
your caption – we want to share to our channels!
-We encourage you to also tag your mentors so they see your posts and can
share!

*Video guidelines*:
-Introduce yourself, include a “happy PA Week!”
-name your mentor, their title
-say why you believe they go beyond for patients
-overall video should be about 45 seconds, but less than one minute
-it should be shot horizontally and in an .mp4 or .mov format (most iPhones
should save in this format)

*Photo guidelines*:
-photos that are horizontal tend to look better on all platforms; if you’re
only posting in the IG feed, square is best
-caption should include: “happy PA Week!”
-name your mentor, their title
-say why you believe they go beyond for patients

Please let us know if you have any questions!

Thank you!

Paulette