[Pa24] Santa Letters

Bibey, Bethany bfbibey1010 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Nov 28 11:45:28 EST 2022

Hey Everyone!

I made a google document for those that are interested in writing Santa
Letters, we have gotten some responses so far and I will start to
distribute the information out and templates to those interested. Each
letter will be worth one hour of fundraising. If you want to write some
letters please put your name on the document.

Mrs. Nordan asks that we please type them so they all look professional. At
the end you can "sign" Santa's name once printed out. Once finished you can
hand them back to me, I will stamp and send them off!

Santa Letter Writers - Google Sheets
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LZxWa2mM-YE9O0jZ85O-ybKvtDwMowfmTvK_q3sgOgA/edit#gid=0>

Thank you,

--