[Pa24] Wellness Committee- cookie exchange November 28

Hurst, Marisa mthurst0120 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Nov 22 15:41:04 EST 2022

Hello CUPA 2024!

We made it to Thanksgiving break! Hooray! Please take time to relax and
spend time with family and friends, studying can wait!

I wanted to send out an email to tell everyone about the Wellness
Commitee's last big event for the year, which will be a *cookie exchange* on
*Monday, November 28th. *It is already on the wellness calendar, and I have
put it at the end of the day because we have the bake sale fundraiser that
day, so whatever does not sell can be exchanged! If you want to share your
recipe, I will create a folder in the google drive for everyone to upload
their recipes. Also, during lunch that day we will have an optional holiday
activity to raise everyone's spirits as we round out block 2. There will be
prizes again and faculty and staff are welcome to join as always.

Please let me know if you have any questions! Enjoy your break!

Best,
Marisa Hurst

--
Marisa Hurst, MSPH, PA-S *(she/her/hers)*
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
mthurst0120 at email.campbell.edu