[Pa24] Friendsgiving sign up/ warm and fuzzies

Hurst, Marisa mthurst0120 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Nov 1 10:54:57 EDT 2022

Hello everyone!

The theme for November for wellness is *thankfulness* and *kindness*! I
wanted to go ahead and let everyone know that I have planned an in-class*
Friendsgiving* for *Monday, November 14th* during *lunch*. It is already on
the Wellness calendar, and I figured having it on a Monday and during a
foundations day would be the easiest for everyone. I have made a signup
sheet with suggested food items, but please bring any dish you like! If you
do not want to participate, you do not have to, but I think it would be a
fun way to get everyone together.

I have also put together a survey
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfucLBbdpDI8gSRYOXHlRDsp2gVJpRP-DgNTqc3aI_aUlDckg/viewform?usp=sf_link>
titled *"warm and fuzzies"* which will be an anonymous way to write nice
things to all of our classmates. You can say anything, but please try to
write something for everyone! Once everyone has filled out the survey, I
will print out everyone's responses and put them in an envelope and give
them out to each person during our friendsgiving.Please complete the survey
by *Sunday, November 13th at noon.*

There will also be a fun activity during friendsgiving so stay tuned :) I
am looking forward to having a fun day as a class!

If you have any comments/ questions/ suggestions, please do not hesitate to
reach out!

Best,
Marisa Hurst

 Friendsgiving Sign up
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15FKQCRCsuo5M_mMBNMSaXWCVfvQx36-p9BbUFhsUVE8/edit?usp=drive_web>

--
Marisa Hurst, MSPH, PA-S *(she/her/hers)*
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
mthurst0120 at email.campbell.edu