[Pa24] Document to be signed and returned to Ms. Vicki & uploaded into EXXAT!

Gerstner, Laura R. reedl at campbell.edu
Tue Aug 30 09:21:11 EDT 2022

Hi all,

Please read, sign, and scan back the attached form to Ms. Vicki no later than this Friday, September 2nd.  Please also upload this document signed in your EXXAT Student Profile required documents section under "Health Record Release". This document is required for us to keep on file stating that you are aware that we share your immunization records, background check, and drug screens with clinical sites if requested.

Mrs. G

Laura R. Gerstner, MHA, MSHS, PA-C
Associate Program Director & Associate Professor
Campbell University Physician Assistant Program
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1090, Buies Creek, NC 27506
Physical Address: 4150 U.S. 421 S., Lillington, NC 27546
*: 910.893-1252 |*: gerstnerl at campbell.edu<mailto:gerstnerl at campbell.edu>
she/her/hers

https://apps.exxat.com/public/steps/Campbell-PA/Home