[Pa24] PRIDE in Healthcare Interest Meeting

Hickey, Julianna jrhickey0222 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Aug 19 08:00:00 EDT 2022

Good morning CPHS,

I'd like to welcome you all back to campus and announce the first meeting
for PRIDE this semester!  PRIDE will be hosting a *virtual* *meeting*
on *Wednesday,
Aug 24th, at 7pm* to greet old and new members.

*Promoting Recognition of Identity for Development and Education (or PRIDE)
in Healthcare* was formed to create a safe meeting place for students
across all healthcare programs in CPHS to share experiences and learn about
how LGBTQ+ identity and healthcare intersect for both patients and
providers.  *As a CPHS-wide student-led organization, PRIDE also offers an
exceptional opportunity to connect with students from other CPHS programs.*

*Leadership positions available!!!*

PRIDE is open to all sexual orientations, gender identities, and to anyone
who is interested in learning how to better serve the LGTBQ+ community! * If
you are interested in hearing more about PRIDE in the future, please
sign-up on our *mailing list
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WVoWDL3XyDYLoqiMOYknUkSh9B0_U4JukzXtHwncvr8/edit?usp=sharing>
if
you are not already a member of our Engage page!

Join our virtual meeting on Wednesday <goog_1609549434>here
<http://meet.google.com/sfp-rtkc-qug>

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions!

See you there,
Julianna (Jules) Hickey, BS
PharmD/MSPH Candidate | 2023
PRIDE in Healthcare | President