[Pa24] FW: CPHS White Coat Ceremony Information

Stiltner, Kristen A. stiltnerk at campbell.edu
Tue Aug 9 15:26:58 EDT 2022

Hi All,
In addition to the information below, please note that your class will also be taking a photo on the steps of Taylor Hall at 2pm. With this new detail we need for you to please not be late getting to Maddox at the 1:45 mark.

Thank you,
Kristen Stiltner, MBA<mailto:stiltnerk at campbell.edu> | Campbell University
Program Manager | Physician Assistant Program