[Pa24] PAEA Matriculating Student Survey - please complete as this information is incredibly important to our program!

Gerstner, Laura R. reedl at campbell.edu
Mon Aug 8 10:23:17 EDT 2022

Hello!

Thank you to those of you who have already taken the Physician Assistant Education Association's (PAEA) 2022 Matriculating Student Survey (MSS). If you haven't completed it yet, consider this a friendly reminder that we would greatly appreciate your input.

 Our PA program is partnering with PAEA to administer the 2022 MSS to collect and analyze data related to new PA students and influences regarding your decisions to apply to PA school. Although your participation is voluntary, this information is important to our program and to the PA profession as it helps us understand the characteristics of the national student pool and informs advocacy efforts that improve the quality and affordability of PA education.

 In order to encourage high response rates, PAEA will enter each PA program with at least an 80% response rate into a drawing for a $250 debit card. Furthermore, students who complete the survey will have the opportunity to enter into a drawing for one of four $25 Amazon gift cards.

 The survey should take 25-30 minutes to complete and you may withdraw at any time. Your responses are completely confidential and PAEA will not communicate any information back to the program regarding individual respondents, unless you have given explicit consent to allow your individual responses to be released for inclusion in an IRB-approved student database. At no time will individual data be reported publicly. PAEA will only use your email address for the purpose of the incentive drawings detailed above. All email addresses will be deleted from the dataset once the incentive drawings have been conducted.

Please click here<https://paea.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6Q14A1FKhYvq3xI> to begin the survey and feel free to contact PAEA Research Staff<mailto:research at paeaonline.org?subject=2018%20Matriculating%20Student%20Survey> at any time with questions or concerns.

Thank you for your participation!

Best,

PAEA Research Team

Laura R. Gerstner, MHA, MSHS, PA-C
Associate Program Director & Associate Professor
Campbell University Physician Assistant Program
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1090, Buies Creek, NC 27506
Physical Address: 4150 U.S. 421 S., Lillington, NC 27546
*: 910.893-1252 |*: gerstnerl at campbell.edu<mailto:gerstnerl at campbell.edu>
she/her/hers

https://apps.exxat.com/public/steps/Campbell-PA/Home