[Pa23] Duke EM PA Residency

Gerstner, Laura R. reedl at campbell.edu
Wed Mar 22 09:56:00 EDT 2023

From: Ashley Britt <ashley.britt at duke.edu<mailto:ashley.britt at duke.edu>>
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2023 10:56 AM
Subject: EXTERNAL EMAIL: Duke EM PA Residency

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Campbell University. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
Good afternoon,

My name is Ashley Britt and I am the Director of the Duke Emergency Medicine PA Residency.  If you have any students who are interested in postgraduate training, we would love to discuss our residency with them.  I have attached our flyer and my contact information is below. Our application deadline for this year is May 15th with anticipated start date of Jan 2024.

Feel free to email me with any questions you may have.

We look forward to connecting with your PA students.

Ashley Renee Britt, MPAS, PA-C
Emergency Medicine PA Residency Director
Assistant Director of Advance Practice
Duke University Medical Center
Department of Emergency Medicine
Email: ashley.britt at duke.edu<mailto:ashley.britt at duke.edu>