[Pa23] FW: EXTERNAL EMAIL: LIVE on Instagram: Norwalk Hospital/ Yale PA Surgery Residency Question and Answer Session; : Thursday, January 5th, 2023 at 8PM (EST)

Johnson, Betty Lynne bljohnson at campbell.edu
Tue Jan 3 08:51:45 EST 2023

Please see below 😊

From: Cassa, Richard <Richard.Cassa at nuvancehealth.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 3, 2023 7:31 AM
Subject: EXTERNAL EMAIL: LIVE on Instagram: Norwalk Hospital/ Yale PA Surgery Residency Question and Answer Session; : Thursday, January 5th, 2023 at 8PM (EST)

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Campbell University. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
Dear Colleagues,

My name is Rich Cassa and I oversee the Norwalk Hospital/Yale Surgery PA Residency Program.

I am happy to announce that the Program will be hosting a live Instagram question and answer session for interested PA students.

Time: Thursday, January 5th at 8PM (EST)
Where: on Instagram @norwalksurgpares

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D91C42.3D2C1A20]                                      [cid:image002.jpg at 01D91C42.3D2C1A20]

Please also see our program brochure<https://learning.nuvancehealth.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Residency-Brochure-10.28.2021.pdf>.

Please feel free to share with your students.

In brief, we are one of the oldest general surgery residencies in the country (our 47th class started in September, 2022).
We recently became accredited by the ARC-PA.
We accept 10-12 residents each year.

Applications due: March 15th, 2023
Interviews: Late March, Early April (will be virtual)
Class begins: September 11th, 2023

Below is the link to our program website:

https://learning.nuvancehealth.org/residency-programs/surgical-physician-assistant/

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Rich

Richard Cassa, PA-C, MPAS, MBA
(He/Him/His)
Director, Norwalk/Yale PA Surgical Residency
richard.cassa at nuvancehealth.org<mailto:richard.cassa at nuvancehealth.org>
Norwalk Hospital
34 Maple Street / Norwalk, CT 06856
O (203) 852 2189 / F (203) 899 5069

[5538882A]

[228A61C8]
This transmittal is intended for a particular addressee(s). If it is not clear that you are the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error; any review, copying or distribution or dissemination is strictly prohibited. If you suspect that you have received this transmittal in error, please notify Western Connecticut Health Network immediately by email reply to the sender, and delete the transmittal and any attachments.
READER BEWARE: Internet e-mail is inherently insecure and occasionally unreliable. Please contact the sender if you wish to arrange for secure communication or to verify the contents of this message.

About Nuvance Health

Nuvance Health is a system of award-winning nonprofit hospitals and outpatient healthcare services throughout the Hudson Valley and western Connecticut, including: Danbury Hospital and its New Milford campus, Norwalk Hospital and Sharon Hospital in Connecticut; Northern Duchess Hospital, Putnam Hospital and Vassar Brothers Medical Center in New York.

Nuvance Health offers the latest prevention, diagnostic, medical, surgical and rehabilitation services, including through the Cancer, Digestive Health, Heart & Vascular and Neuroscience Institutes; and primary and specialty care services through Nuvance Health Medical Practices. Nuvance Health also provides convenient healthcare through home care, urgent care and telehealth visits.

Visit nuvancehealth.org for more information. TTY : 1-800-421-1220

This email is intended for the use of the named recipient only. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, please be notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please utilize the reply option to advise the sender.