[Pa23] Check in Fridays

Smith, Sandra sdsmith0824 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Feb 23 14:14:20 EST 2023

Good Morning
I hope you have had a great week. You have survived another week of
clinical class and life. Remember you have value and purpose and you will
succeed in your purpose. Part of Spiritual wellness is realizing your
purpose for your life. You are doing that by working on your degree. It
won't be easy but you can do it.. Life and school can be hard but you have
made it this far and will be successful.  Always remember not to give up
when it gets hard you can do this.

Spiritual Verse of the day
Philip 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me