[Pa23] FW: EXTERNAL EMAIL: Johns Hopkins Postgraduate Surgical and Critical Care Physician Assistant Residency Programs DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS MARCH 15TH

Johnson, Betty Lynne bljohnson at campbell.edu
Wed Feb 15 12:13:14 EST 2023

Opportunity > > >

From: Constance Carnes <ccarnes2 at jhmi.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2023 12:05 PM

Subject: EXTERNAL EMAIL: Johns Hopkins Postgraduate Surgical and Critical Care Physician Assistant Residency Programs DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS MARCH 15TH

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Campbell University. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
Dear PA Program Directors, Faculty and Administrators,
Attached you will find the program announcement for
The Johns Hopkins Postgraduate Surgical and Critical Care Physician Assistant Residency Programs.

[20200911_151758]

These 12 month residencies provide advanced didactic, clinical, and multi-disciplinary surgical and critical care education, and develop the PA in the full realm of patient management.  Our graduates have gone on to successful, competitive and diverse surgical and critical care PA roles in the Johns Hopkins Health System and facilities across the United States.
We encourage you to distribute the announcement to your students and alumni.  Please feel free to contact us with any questions regarding our PA residency programs. We can be reached at both of our program email addresses (pasurges at jhmi.edu<mailto:pasurges at jhmi.edu> - Surgery and paccres at jhmi.edu<mailto:paccres at jhmi.edu> - Critical Care). Our direct phone number is 410-502-2651.
Johns Hopkins Hospital
PA Residency Coordinator
600 N. Wolfe Street
Halsted 600
Baltimore, MD 21287
410-502-2651
[adam lap practice][cid:image013.jpg at 01D94135.AE265480]
[lab]

For more information, please refer to the following websites:
Surgery website:  Physician Assistant Surgical Residency Program | Johns Hopkins Department of Surgery (hopkinsmedicine.org)<https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/surgery/education/residency/pa_residency/index.html>
Critical Care website:  Postgraduate Critical Care Residency for Physician Assistants | Johns Hopkins Department of Surgery (hopkinsmedicine.org)<https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/residencies/surgery/critical_care_residency/index.html>
Facebook page:  Johns Hopkins PA Surgical and Critical Care Residency | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/groups/jhhpasurgicalresidency/>
Sincerely,
Jennie McKown, PA-C
Director, Physician Assistant Surgical Residency Program
Vascular Surgery Physician Assistant
Johns Hopkins Hospital
Jmckown1 at jhmi.edu<mailto:Jmckown1 at jhmi.edu>

Patricia Boran Crandall, PA-C

Surgical Intensive Care Unit, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center

Program Director, Johns Hopkins Postgraduate Critical Care PA Residency

Department of Anesthesia and Critical Care Medicine
Pboran1 at jhmi.edu<mailto:Pboran1 at jhmi.edu>

Respectfully,

Constance Carnes
Office Manager
Surgical Nursing Administration
&
Interim Surgical & Critical Care PA Residency Programs
Administrative Coordinator
Johns Hopkins Hospital
600 N. Wolfe Street
Halsted 600