[Pa23] FW: EXTERNAL EMAIL: PA Opportunity at Chatham Hospital - Please notify current students and alumni

Gerstner, Laura R. reedl at campbell.edu
Mon Feb 6 10:08:37 EST 2023

See below...

Laura R. Gerstner, MHA, MSHS, PA-C
Associate Program Director & Associate Professor
Campbell University Physician Assistant Program
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1090, Buies Creek, NC 27506
Physical Address: 4150 U.S. 421 S., Lillington, NC 27546
*: 910.893-1252 |*: gerstnerl at campbell.edu<mailto:gerstnerl at campbell.edu>
she/her/hers

https://apps.exxat.com/public/steps/Campbell-PA/Home