[Pa23] Graduation Infor & Regalia Purchase

Stiltner, Kristen A. stiltnerk at campbell.edu
Wed Feb 1 09:58:34 EST 2023

All,
We have not been given information for when exactly the official grad fair will be with the bookstore but I was able to get my hands on this link in case you wanted to go ahead and order your graduation regalia and have the information for that.

Also, some other details for graduation that may be helpful as it will be here before we know it.

  *   Graduation is scheduled for Friday, May 12th (typically is at 3pm but this is NOT yet confirmed)
  *   Graduation will take place in the Convocation Center
  *   You will be required to complete a graduation application that I will send to you as soon as this opens (could be anytime in February/March) and there will be a deadline
  *   If you are a dual degree student, you will be required to complete two separate applications (one for each degree)
  *   As you start preparing your medical board applications and need education verification forms completed, please send those to me for completion by the program (or program director) and I will handle all of those

This covers most of the info for now, will send more as we get closer. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Kristen Stiltner, MBA<mailto:stiltnerk at campbell.edu> | Campbell University
Program Manager | Physician Assistant Program
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1090, Buies Creek, NC 27506
Physical Address: 4150 U.S. 421 S., Lillington, NC 27546
*: 910.893.1210 |*: stiltnerk at campbell.edu<mailto:stiltnerk at campbell.edu>