[Pa23] FW: Campbell University Tobacco Free Campus Policy

Stiltner, Kristen A. stiltnerk at campbell.edu
Thu Oct 13 11:51:45 EDT 2022

Hello Class,

It has been brought to our attention that the tobacco free campus policy has not been adequately followed and we felt it necessary to remind you that the Campbell University Health Science Campus is a 100% tobacco free campus, this includes but is not limited to cigarettes, pipes, cigars, e-cigarettes, personal vaporizers, electronic nicotine delivery systems, and smokeless tobacco. As future physician assistants and health care providers it is even more important that you set an example for your future patients and this is an excellent place to start.

Please see the link below to read the full Campbell University Tobacco Free Campus Policy.

https://www.campbell.edu/policies/tobacco-policy/#:~:text=Tobacco%20Policy,-Campbell%20University%20Tobacco&text=Smoking%20and%20the%20use%20of,owned%20buildings%2C%20vehicles%20and%20carts.

Moving forward, infractions regarding this policy will result in professionalism violations.

Thank you,
Kristen Stiltner, MBA<mailto:stiltnerk at campbell.edu> | Campbell University
Program Manager | Physician Assistant Program
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1090, Buies Creek, NC 27506
Physical Address: 4150 U.S. 421 S., Lillington, NC 27546
*: 910.893.1210 |*: stiltnerk at campbell.edu<mailto:stiltnerk at campbell.edu>