[Pa23] Accepted Student Day this Saturday, October 8th

Gerstner, Laura R. reedl at campbell.edu
Tue Oct 4 19:28:23 EDT 2022

Hi everyone!

CPHS is holding an accepted student day this Saturday, October 8th and we have 22 students from the incoming PA class joining us!  From 10am – noonish they will be in Smith Hall and we plan to give them a tour of Smith and Levine as well as mix and mingle and answer any questions they may have.

I would love if we could recruit 3-5 students from the Class of 2023 and 2024 to be at Smith during that time to help with tours and answer questions.  If you are available and willing to help, please let me know ASAP.  The homecoming parade is over on main campus starting at noon, so you can go get some free candy as well 😉.

Thanks!
Mrs. G

Laura R. Gerstner, MHA, MSHS, PA-C
Associate Program Director & Associate Professor
Campbell University Physician Assistant Program
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1090, Buies Creek, NC 27506
Physical Address: 4150 U.S. 421 S., Lillington, NC 27546
•: 910.893-1252 |•: gerstnerl at campbell.edu<mailto:gerstnerl at campbell.edu>
she/her/hers

https://apps.exxat.com/public/steps/Campbell-PA/Home