[Pa23] FW: EXTERNAL EMAIL: Seton Hall University Research Study

Johnson, Betty Lynne bljohnson at campbell.edu
Mon Nov 14 11:53:09 EST 2022

Just FYI 😊

From: Kristina Monaco <kristina.monaco at student.shu.edu>
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2022 2:09 PM
To: Kristina Monaco <kristina.monaco at student.shu.edu>
Cc: Diana Shemtov <diana.shemtov at student.shu.edu>; Alessandra R Baggitt <alessandra.baggitt at student.shu.edu>; Amelia Wootton <amelia.wootton at student.shu.edu>; Rachel A Hartwick <rachel.king at student.shu.edu>; Amanda M Livsey <amanda.livsey at student.shu.edu>; Mirela Bruza-Augatis <mirela.bruzaaugatis at shu.edu>; Vanessa Rodriguez <Vanessa.Rodriguez at shu.edu>; Viktoria Olowski <viktoria.olowski at student.shu.edu>
Subject: EXTERNAL EMAIL: Seton Hall University Research Study

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Campbell University. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
Dear Program Director,

We kindly ask that you forward this email to all PA students and alumni.

Dear PA Student,

We are third-year PA students at Seton Hall University Physician Assistant Program and are conducting a study as part of our research project. Our research aims to examine if there is a difference in didactic academic performance for PA students and the amount of time between completing the undergraduate degree and starting the program.

Participants should be current PA students who have completed at least one semester in a PA program or alumni who have graduated from a PA program in the past 5 years.

The survey is anonymous and confidential and takes about 5 minutes to complete.
You can discontinue the survey at any point with no consequence.

Participants can only take the survey once. If you wish to participate, please click on the link below.

<<<< https://shu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0iBOgiiKAGyvQH4<https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fshu.co1.qualtrics.com%2Fjfe%2Fform%2FSV_0iBOgiiKAGyvQH4&data=05%7C01%7Ckristina.monaco%40student.shu.edu%7C70e25bbe02d74d6fe8f208dac3457c36%7C51f07c2253b744dfb97ca13261d71075%7C1%7C0%7C638037000445043001%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=fjxJ0yviIVINoj1ZNUdMrrMSUKx%2Bw6beZBYApRGQi7Y%3D&reserved=0> >>>>

This research has received IRB approval from Seton Hall University. If you have any questions or concerns about the research, you may contact Kristina Monaco at kristina.monaco at student.shu.edu<mailto:kristina.monaco at student.shu.edu>.

Your participation is greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,

Kristina Monaco, Viktoria Olowski, Diana Shemtov, Amanda Livsey, Rachel Hartwick, Amelia Wootton, Alessandra Baggitt
Faculty Advisors: Vanessa Rodriguez, Ed.D., PA-C and Mirela Bruza-Augatis, MS, PA-C