[Pa23] Exams and reminders

Pope, April G popea at campbell.edu
Fri Nov 11 10:36:14 EST 2022

Good Morning!

First, happy Veteran's Day to all of our veterans! We appreciate your service and the sacrifices that you have made for all of us. We value your contributions every day, but today we would like to formally, and collectively say THANK YOU!

  *   Next, your PAEA exam raw scores are being released. Please refer to your Clinical Manual/Exxat for the raw score conversion chart to calculate your scores. Mrs. Stevens will be sending out emails with instructions to those who have low passes or failures. If you have a low pass or failure, please refer to the Clinical Manual (and/or appropriate Exxat Remediation folder) so that you may start your remediation assignment.

  *   A reminder that if you have not received an email back from your next site by noon, please try calling the office. If you are unable to reach anyone, please reach out reach out to me by early afternoon.

  *   Another reminder regarding holiday/Thanksgiving time off. If you are scheduled to work, you are required to work. If your office is closed, them use "Holiday" for logged hours and claim the time that you would have worked if the practice had been open. Please do your best to make up these clinical hours even if you technically have enough. If you ask an of our recent graduates, they will tell you that you will never regret having extra patient encounters!

Thank you for your flexibility with exams this rotation.  We hope that each of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Please stay safe with the potential threat of bad weather.

Have a great weekend!

APope and the Clinical Team
April G. Pope MPAS, PA-C
Director of Clinical Partnerships/Associate Professor
Campbell University Physician Assistant Program
Phone- 910-814-4929
Cell- 919-215-4659
Fax- 910-814-5567
E-mail- popea at campbell.edu<mailto:popea at campbell.edu>

To access our Campbell PA Program clinical year website, please go to:
https://apps.exxat.com/public/steps/Campbell-PA/Home

Confidentiality Notice
This electronic transmission and any attached documents or other writings are confidential and are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) identified above. This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure under applicable law. If the receiver of this information is not the intended recipient, or the employee, or agent responsible for delivering the information to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, reading, dissemination, distribution, copying or storage of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender by return email and delete the electronic transmission, including all attachments from your system.