[Pa23] CY schedule distribution

Gerstner, Laura R. reedl at campbell.edu
Fri May 20 08:04:57 EDT 2022

HI all,

The clinical team is planning to do the CY schedule distribution at 1:30pm today in the classroom.  I understand that some of you have permission to be virtual today due to changed conference flight times, so you may join via zoom (link below) - this will not be recorded.    It shouldn't take long, but Mrs. Pope and I will also be around to answer individual questions after we talk for a few minutes and then release schedules.  Please plan to attend in person if you are on campus today or listen in virtually if you are flying to conference this afternoon.  We look forward to sharing your schedules with you!

Laura Gerstner is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: CY Schedule distribution
Time: May 20, 2022 01:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/92882289482

Meeting ID: 928 8228 9482
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,92882289482# US (Chicago)
+16465588656,,92882289482# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 928 8228 9482
Find your local number: https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/u/ac7DFsNTbw

Mrs. G, Mrs. Stabingas, & Mrs. Pope

Laura R. Gerstner, MHA, MSHS, PA-C
Associate Program Director & Associate Professor
Campbell University Physician Assistant Program
gerstnerl at campbell.edu
910-893-1252

https://apps.exxat.com/public/steps/Campbell-PA/Home