[Pa23] Block 5 CUCCC sign ups are available through May 20

Moore, Melody mlmoore0421 at email.campbell.edu
Thu May 12 12:51:42 EDT 2022

[image: image.png]

Dear Class/friends,

Block 5 CUCCC sign ups are now available. There are a LOT of spots to fill,
so feel free to sign up for as many as you like. CUPA Class of 2023: Block
5 Community Care Clinic Sign-Ups (signupgenius.com)
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0f48afab2daaffc70-block3>.

These clinics will be an excellent way to practice our knowledge/skills and
ready us for clinical year. Can you believe we are THIS CLOSE to clinical
year?? CONGRATULATIONS!!!

*We will need to close signups on 5/20, so please sign up between now and
next Fri, 5/20!!*

As always, please feel free to contact Abigail or me if you have any
questions or concerns.

Cheers to BLOCK 5 and CUCCC!!
Melody

CUPA Class of 2023: Block 5 Community Care Clinic Sign-Ups
(signupgenius.com)
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0f48afab2daaffc70-block3>

Melody L. Moore

*Physician Assistant Candidate '23*
*Campbell University I College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences*
mlmoore0421 at email.campbell.edu <Mlmoore0421 at email.campbell.edu>

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>