[Pa23] FW: EXTERNAL EMAIL: Diet & Stress in PA School Research Survey - 5 minutes

Johnson, Betty Lynne bljohnson at campbell.edu
Tue May 3 11:04:38 EDT 2022

FYI

From: Lena Rampersaud <lrampe01 at nyit.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, May 3, 2022 10:41 AM
Subject: EXTERNAL EMAIL: Diet & Stress in PA School Research Survey - 5 minutes

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Campbell University. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Dear PA Student,
We are students in New York Institute of Technology’s Physician Assistant program, class of 2023, and are conducting a research study with the guidance of our principal investigator Dr. Corri Wolf. The purpose of our research study is to determine the relationship between academic stress and eating habits among PA students. We hope you will take 5 minutes of your time and fill out our anonymous survey so we can shed light on this important issue.

Participants should be students in physician assistant programs. Participants have the capability to discontinue the survey at any time without penalty by exiting the browser. Your participation in this study is voluntary and your results will remain anonymous. There is no cost to finishing the survey, nor is there compensation. There is no harm in participating; however, benefits of participating in the study include gaining valuable information on the relationship between the academic stress and the dietary habits of physician assistant students.

Participants can only take the survey once. If you wish to participate, please click the link to the survey and proceed. Clicking the link implies consent.
LINK: https://comresearchdata.nyit.edu/redcap/surveys/?s=DKYN9D34YYAAYPY8
If you have any questions or concerns about the research you may contact Aisha Javaid at ajavaid at nyit.edu<mailto:ajavaid at nyit.edu>, Corri Wolf at cwolf01 at nyit.edu<mailto:cwolf01 at nyit.edu> or grants at nyit.edu<mailto:grants at nyit.edu>

This research project has been reviewed and approved by the Institutional Review Board for the Protection of Human Subjects at New York Institute of Technology.

Sincerely,
Aisha Javaid, Cindy Pham, Lena Rampersaud, Manpreet Singh, Kim Yeung
New York Institute of Technology, Class of 2023

Confidentiality:
Research records and data will be stored and maintained by New York Institute of Technology (NYIT) using Research Electronic Data Capture (REDCap) software under license from Vanderbilt University. REDCap is a secure web application for building and managing online surveys and databases. At NYIT, REDCap is installed on-premises on a web server located behind a firewall augmented by an Intrusion Preventions System (IPS).