[Pa23] Project Access PA Program Tour

Poppenfuse, Samantha sepoppenfuse0423 at email.campbell.edu
Mon May 2 16:07:51 EDT 2022

Good afternoon!

I wanted to reach out to the class and offer community service hours (3)
for those who can help with a highschool tour May 10th from 9am-12pm. I
have two classes coming that were part of the project access events
(Western Harnett and Harnett Central) totalling around 67 students. I am
currently working on an agenda which includes the tour of Smith & sim
rooms, break out sessions for Q&A, and a casting/splinting skills station.
I'm also hoping Dr. Kesic will show off his anatomage table. If you want to
be involved please add yourself to the excel spreadsheet attached below.
DEI committee and ambassadors are encouraged to help out due to your
previous experience with project access and/or tours 🙂. Please try to sign
up by end of day Thursday. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Sam

 Highschool Student Tour Smith Hall
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QVfbBTQ76tAr30GTabsOKiIOZu_ck0apf8svgZndWg8/edit?usp=drive_web>

--
*Samantha E. Poppenfuse PA-S1, BS*
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Chair, Wallace Student Society