[Pa23] Rockism for Autism

Poppenfuse, Samantha sepoppenfuse0423 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Mar 30 13:58:28 EDT 2022

Hey! (sorry for the long email)

For those who may not know, April is Autism Awareness Month and to
celebrate some members of the DEI committee are putting together a
percentage day with creek coffee to raise money for a local organization
called Rockism for Autism. More information will be sent out soon so keep
an eye out!

While setting this up, Rockism for Autism asked if our PA class would be
interested in volunteering and/or setting up a booth to promote the
Campbell PA program and show our support at a fundraiser they host annually
on April 23rd in Dunn. The event includes live music in addition to
fundraising opportunities. I've also gotten approval to offer volunteer
hours. Would anyone be interested in participating? If so, please email me
and let me know. I wanted to make sure there would be interest before
moving forward.

Thanks,
Sam

--
*Samantha E. Poppenfuse PA-S1, BS*
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Chair, Wallace Student Society