[Pa23] Thank-you!!!

Johnson, Betty Lynne bljohnson at campbell.edu
Tue Mar 29 12:31:24 EDT 2022

Dear Amazing Students,

Your pizza-lunch gift to us was an exceptionally kind and thoughtful gesture (and delicious, too 😊)! Knowing that you see and appreciate our hard work on your behalf makes everything worthwhile!! We are so very fortunate to have such outstanding, other-centered students!!!  Thank-you, thank-you!!!!!

Abundant Blessings,
BLJ and the CUPA Team

Betty Lynne W. Johnson
PA Program Chair & Director
CPHS/ Campbell University
P.O. Box 1090, Buies Creek, NC 27506
118G Smith Hall  •910-893-1779
•: bljohnson at campbell.edu
----- Confidentiality Notice -----
The information contained in (or attached to) this electronic message may be legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.