[Pa23] Asthma in Underserved Populations Lecture 3/16

Poppenfuse, Samantha sepoppenfuse0423 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Mar 14 12:28:09 EDT 2022

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to give you all a little bit of information about the lecture
Wednesday. Dr. Hernandez (Dr. Kesic's wife) is lecturing about asthma again
but with a specific focus in underserved communities. It will be a great
asthma review and help kick open a few doors to better understand asthma
within specific populations. It is not mandatory but it will be provided
through zoom. We plan on hosting this lecture in the large classroom but
you are more than welcome to leave and attend from home. If you have any
questions feel free to reach out.

Thanks,
Sam

--
*Samantha E. Poppenfuse PA-S1, BS*
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Chair, Wallace Student Society