[Pa23] March Madness Fundraiser Extension

Chaconas, Taylor tmchaconas0722 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Mar 14 10:26:16 EDT 2022

Happy Monday Everyone!

I wanted to send you all a friendly reminder about our March Madness
Fundraiser. We are extending submission time until *midnight on Wednesday
3/16* and would love for you all to participate. It is $10 to submit a
bracket for the chance to either win *$100 for first place or $50 for
second*. Please feel free to *post on all social media and extend to family
and friends.* Unlimited submissions are allowed!

Payment link:
https://secure.touchnet.net/C20495_ustores/web/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCTID=592&SINGLESTORE=true

Bracket Submission link:
https://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/group/4256

*For the Class of 2023*, remember this is an opportunity for fundraising
hours! *Make sure to email cupa2023fundraising at gmail.com
<cupa2023fundraising at gmail.com> with what you did to participate so your
hours can be allotted. *
- 1 hr for every 4 people you get to participate (this can include your own
submission).
- 0.5 hrs for posting on 1 social media platform. 1 hr if you post on 2
social media platforms.

Sincerely,

--
Taylor Chaconas, PA-S
*Campbell University Physician Assistant Program '23*