[Pa23] Fwd: March Madness Fundraiser

Tyler Toggas tdtoggas1230 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Mar 10 13:17:53 EST 2022

Hey everyone,

Just a reminder to spread the word about the March madness brackets to get as much participation as possible. Super fun, super easy, and even if you aren’t planning on going to the conference, Ms. Nordan said the fundraising money doesn’t have to be used for just that. The more money we fundraise the greater the possibilities. And as always have people reach out if they need help setting themselves up or if it’s not working for them and we can get it sorted. Selection Sunday is this Sunday so have people join the group on yahoo before then to have them situated best.

In any case, hope everyone’s breaks have been great and led to a much needed recharge!

Best,
Tyler

Begin forwarded message: