[Pa23] Credentialing update

Pope, April G popea at campbell.edu
Tue Jun 28 15:57:27 EDT 2022

Class,

I hope that you are doing well! Hang in there as the credentialling process is closer to being completed! For clarification, if you have already uploaded a "Letter of Good Standing", you do not need to do so again.  This tab was no showing up on my dashboard, so I was unaware many of you had already uploaded it. Also, if you have not uploaded a CV or Resume, please do so. Please use the CV tab, even if you have a resume.  I have reached out to Exxat support as some students have uploaded the documents, but they are not visible via the link. Stay tuned in case there are updates to this tab in Exxat.

For Harnett Health (all students):

Please fill out the attached form ASAP and email it directly to:

Ashley.reardon at harnetthealth.org<mailto:Ashley.reardon at harnetthealth.org>

*Also, please upload this form to your Harnett Health tab in Exxat*.

Here are the only sections that you need to fill out:

Under profile: LEGAL NAME, then check PA, then check PA Student, then answer the 3 questions, then skip to the bottom and sign and date at APPLICANTS SIGNATURE.

NOVANT STUDENTS only:

Our Novant MyCE representative will like start to approve our requests for rotaitons #3-5 soon. If you receive notification of requirements, please take care of the requests in a timely manner. MyCE/ Novant correspondence will be an ongoing issue moving forward so please make sure to check your email daily as not to delay scheduling for Dimensions (EPIC) training or rotation start dates.

Thank you all for working so quickly on the credentialing process!

Have a great week!

APope
April G. Pope MPAS, PA-C
Director of Clinical Partnerships/Associate Professor
Campbell University Physician Assistant Program
Phone- 910-814-4929
Cell- 919-215-4659
Fax- 910-814-5567
E-mail- popea at campbell.edu<mailto:popea at campbell.edu>

To access our Campbell PA Program clinical year website, please go to:
https://apps.exxat.com/public/steps/Campbell-PA/Home

Confidentiality Notice
This electronic transmission and any attached documents or other writings are confidential and are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) identified above. This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure under applicable law. If the receiver of this information is not the intended recipient, or the employee, or agent responsible for delivering the information to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, reading, dissemination, distribution, copying or storage of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender by return email and delete the electronic transmission, including all attachments from your system.