[Pa23] Harnett Health Credentialing

Pope, April G popea at campbell.edu
Tue Jun 14 15:21:59 EDT 2022

Good afternoon!

I hope that you are doing well! Some of you have already received emails from the Clinical Team or from individual health systems regarding instructions for credentialing. Please check your email a couple of times per day and promptly follow the instructions for credentialing since we are getting close to the start of your clinical year.

Harnett Health:

Because the Harnett Health system is our “home base,” we have ALL students, regardless of geographic location, fill out credentialing paperwork in the event that we have last minute or emergent placement needs.

We need everyone to do the following:

1) go to myharnetthealth.org

2) go to careers < medical education < click here for Student Orientation

                a) The password is HR at HHS

3) Complete all documents (Student Orientation Test Packet, Student Badge Form, Standards of Organizational Excellence, and Student Orientation Check List) –

(Please review the Student Orientation Study Packet for the test questions and material to help answer these questions). You will have a virtual orientation during Clinical Year Orientation Week.

*Please have the Harnett Health packet completed no later than Thursday at 5:00 pm*

Novant Health:

Some of you have likely already received emails from Novant’s system for student credentialing called My Clinical Exchange (MyCE). Before rotations can be approved, all students who have Novant rotations will need to pay a one time fee (for 6 months or a year- Less than $50). Please sign up and pay right away if you have a NOVANT rotation early (#1-3) so we can get this on your MyCE schedule.

NOTE: * If you currently only have one rotation scheduled with Novant but you think that you may have electives you are interested in, consider the yearly fee as it is cheaper to pay for a year initially.

Emails will be coming in daily for a while so please be mindful as Rotation #1 is right around the corner!

Thank you, and  we hope that you have a great week!

APope/Clinical Team

April G. Pope MPAS, PA-C
Director of Clinical Partnerships/Associate Professor
Campbell University Physician Assistant Program
Phone- 910-814-4929
Cell- 919-215-4659
Fax- 910-814-5567
E-mail- popea at campbell.edu

To access our Campbell PA Program clinical year website, please go to:

https://apps.exxat.com/public/steps/Campbell-PA/Home

Confidentiality Notice

This electronic transmission and any attached documents or other writings are confidential and are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) identified above. This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure under applicable law. If the receiver of this information is not the intended recipient, or the employee, or agent responsible for delivering the information to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, reading, dissemination, distribution, copying or storage of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender by return email and delete the electronic transmission, including all attachments from your system.