[Pa23] PACKRAT Instructions

Stiltner, Kristen A. stiltnerk at campbell.edu
Mon Jul 11 19:36:35 EDT 2022

Good Evening,

You are scheduled to sit for your PACKRAT exam tomorrow, July 12, at 9am. The exam will be conducted in your classroom in Smith Hall. For those of you with accommodations, you will be in student services but the following instructions remain the same. Please arrive 15 minutes early for the exam. The procedure is extremely similar to that of a normal exam.

  *   The exam will last 3 hours and 45 minutes. There are no scheduled breaks in between sections.
  *   The exam will pop up In you’re account approximately 30 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
  *   All papers, preparation materials, and personal effects (including, but not limited to, notes, textbooks, electronic devices, phones, calculators, purses, and translation devices) must be powered down and stowed away now. No items other than those provided to you are allowed in the room during the exam.

  *   All other computer programs, applications, and web browsers must be closed now and during the exam. Also, you should not use the browser search function (Command+F on Macs, CTRL+F on PCs). The ExamDriver system will notify the proctor with an alert if you access any other material or functionality, and the program will investigate for violations of the student honor code and academic integrity policies.
  *   Do not take photos or screen captures of the exam, per your student exam agreement. The ExamDriver system will notify me with an alert if you do so, and again, the program will investigate for violations of the student honor code and academic integrity policies.
  *   Talking is not permitted during the testing process.

  *   No assistance may be provided to students regarding any exam content. Please raise your hand if you are experiencing an issue with the exam portal or your computer.
  *   Just before the exam starts you will need to log in to www.examdriver.com<http://www.examdriver.com/>, read the student exam acknowledgement, and click the box to prepare for your exam now. Ensure that all pop-up blockers are disabled. Since this is your first time taking a PAEA Assessment, you may view the optional tutorial that will introduce you to the exam window. If you are comfortable with the system, you may skip the tutorial. Your exam time will not begin until you see the first question.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I will be there for the start of the exam but we will have guest proctors.

Thank you,
Kristen Stiltner, MBA<mailto:stiltnerk at campbell.edu> | Campbell University
Program Manager | Physician Assistant Program
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1090, Buies Creek, NC 27506
Physical Address: 4150 U.S. 421 S., Lillington, NC 27546
•: 910.893.1210 |•: stiltnerk at campbell.edu<mailto:stiltnerk at campbell.edu>